When there is no compromise
save the rim brake
The ultimate tailoring. A vintage drop. Crafted to match every riding nuance. Lightweight meets longevity on a machine where every tube is butted and engineered for a ride personality uniquely yours. It comes no better in rim caliper bike. Every tube is hand-tuned in our factory. The encapsulation of our decades in titanium bicycles. No compromises.
‘It’s a tool, not a jewel’, a cycling cliche. Our Corretto is both.
Chainstays are bi-axially ovalized and scalloped to achieve the right balance between comfort and performance, ideal chain lines, and optimal heel clearance.
Millimeter precision machined head tube and Chris King’s finest headset. There is a reason these Portland artisans offer a lifetime warranty on their products – and why they have been trusted on our bicycles for decades.
The optimal cradle for ENVE hoops, the ENVE road rim brake fork is the perfectly balanced offering of weight, handling, tyre clearance, and aesthetics.
Pricing and build options
Frame Fuselage: $10,450 AUD
Complete bike from: $13,845 AUD
Base Package Includes:
- Butted 3/2.5 seamless tubing
- Choice of seven standard sizes
- 1 1/8″ Chris King headset
- 3T Funda Team or ENVE 2.0 fork
- Proprietary 6/4 Ti dropouts
- Scalloped and bi-ovalised chainstays
- Proprietary bottom bracket shell (English thread)
- ENVE carbon seatpost:
- Alloy headstem:
- Cable routing:
- Maximum chain ring 53/39T
- Maximum tyre size: 28mm measured
- All paint schemes
- Custom fitting
- Personalised handling
- Tuned tube selection and butting
- ENVE stem
- Name on top tube / chainstay
- Non standard colours
Classic road rim brake geometry. The stability and responsiveness that Baum has honed over decades of building rim brake bicycles. Optimised around a 25mm measured tyre, a wider 23mm and a narrow 28mm are also just at home on this machine.
|A. Top Tube Length Horizontal||515||525||535||540||560||575||590|
|B. Head Tube Length||93||100||108||118||142||160||182|
|C. Seat Tube Length||465||480||490||510||540||560||585|
|D. Seat Tube Angle||74.5||74.5||74||74||73.5||73||73|
|E. Front Centre||578||581||583||588||599||604||609|
|F. Bottom Bracket Drop||75||78||78||78||75||75||75|
|I. Stem Length||70||80||90||100||100||110||120|
|J. Seat Post Offset||25||25||25||25||25||25||25|
Frames are supplied with:
- All standard size frames come with a Chris King NOTHREADSET
- Offset seatpost, a straight post can be substituted upon request
- Standard stem lengths can be substituted with plus or minus 10mm options upon request